Saint-Of-KillersSaint-Of-Killers

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Population Control Population Control

Oh my god...

When I thought that Newgrounds couldn't host anything worse than gay fake hacking prgrams or a cheesy olympics game, here comes this. What you are displaying is a liberal propaganda message that is saying that we are at fault for war. We only have wars with uncivilized brutal terrorists. Take WWI, filthy Germans who raped, tortured, and killed many helpless women and slaughtered men leaving their bloody mangled body to hang on a rifle's bayonet. Then there's WWII, where once again Germans, led by Adolf Hitler, we're responsible for the murder of more that 9.5 million Jews. That would be called the Halloucost (I'm not sure about the correct spelling.) We also have the matter at hand which is the war on terrorism. Trying to catch Osama Bin Laden for devising the plan that caused us to lose several thousands of people from the pentagon, World Trade Center, and other airplane flights. You need to open your eyes and look at the matters at hand rather than show that we have war for population control. Honestly, that's the most stupid fucking lie I've ever heard. I hope this submission gets taken off newgrounds. Take your crappy powerpoing liberal message somewhere else. And stop letting your parents and teachers brainwash you to be a little liberal democrat.

Red-Horse responds:

OMFG This animation, if you could call it that, was meant to be more tounge-in-cheek than serious. I'm suprised people are taking it so seriously.

Next time, if you could, try writing in paragraphs, it makes it easier on the eyes.

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

LOL!

The Link and Mario part was very funny. Nice Movie!

FFX Tribute FFX Tribute

That was funny

I would say fix the music so its not too loud but pretty good. Keep it up!

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Haha

I loved this movie. It truly shows the matrix in a cartoon. the animations are so smooth. Not the crappy stuff you see on NG sometimes. Keep up the fantastic work!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Pure Genius!

Dude this is awesome. I am a die hard FF VII fan and this was just too good. The only thing I would have said is have interactivity in the game world but thats a small technicality. Awesome movie man. Mail me at Saint@diclan.net and give me a few pointers please.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

LMAO!

Not a lot I can say except for that it's brilliant and I hope they release another matrix parody with othher scenes.